Becoming a member in the LBOA, the oldest national organization for Lyman boat owners, is the only way to enjoy all of the benefits of the organization. With paid annual dues, you will receive:
- A subscription to the quarterly news magazine, The Clinker.
- The opportunity to participate in many activities across the country, including cruises to different ports, boat shows, meetings, and social
activities throughout the year. All activities are informative and everyone who participates has fun!
- Access to the private, members-only section of the LBOA website. Here you will find a vast array of historic information including boat maintenance,
historical archives, a photo gallery and the membership roster.
- Membership in an organization where fellow members love to talk about their boats and encourage others with their self-restoration projects
(make sure to check out our Facebook page to read and post Lyman-related messages).
- The satisfaction of knowing you have membership in an organization who's goal is to preserve and protect the history of Lyman boats throughout
the U.S. and Canada.
Dues are $45 annually and the fiscal year is from January 1 through December 31; however, dues are prorated starting in August of each year. You
will be invoiced every December for annual dues for the following year.
New Member? Click Here to sign up and become a member of the LBOA today! You will receive confirmation
of your membership and your user name and password for the members-only section of this site by mail.
Already a member? Click Here to pay your annual dues and renew your membership.
Or fill out the form below and print and mail with your dues check to: LBOA, P.O. Box 40052, Cleveland, OH 44140.
APPLICATION TO JOIN
Visitors can join any of the following ways:
- Download the membership application Click Here & mail in with payment
- Join online at this link Click Here
- Fill out the form below, print and mail with the $45 payment